H4 Bulb, also named 9003 and HB2, is widely used on many vehicles with dual beam headlight. It contains two filaments, giving them the option of being either high and low beam light.
- 60W 7200LM H4/9003 LED Headlight Bulb 6500K White | Boslla B1 Series, 2 Bulbs
- 3 Colors H4/9003/HB2 LED Headlight Bulb 6500K 4300K 3000K | Boslla B4 Series, 2 Bulbs
When installing H4 LED headlight on the vehicle, the adapter may need to be removed from the headlight bulb firstly. It's easy to remove that part with follow steps.
- Take on the glove to protect the hands and easy to push.
- Push the adapter to the bottom of the bulb.
- Rotate the adapter while pushing till in right postion.
- Take out the adapter easily.
Or follow the tutorial in the videos bellow.