The winter camping season is nearly upon us, and it’s time to get prepared for the freezing cold temperatures. One of the best things you can invest in for winter camping adventures is a heated RV water hose.
A heated RV water hose will give you safe drinking water even when temperatures dip below freezing. We researched the heated RV water hoses on the market and found one that stood out from all the rest.
A heated water hoses provide smooth-flowing drinking water in freezing temperatures. The heating source is self-regulating, supplying additional heat as needed as the temperature drops - no thermostat is required. Heavy-duty zippered insulation cuffs at each end are included for added freeze protection. This drinking water safe hose operates on 120-Volt AC and is available in 25 FT and 50 FT L in Blue.
Heated Water Hose Key Features
- Smart temperature regulation to prevent water flow from freezing
- Food Grade Drinking Water Safety Hose, Lead and BPA Free
- Five layers of a tough soft water hose and strong stainless steel joints are used to prevent leakage and explosion
- Comes with a 3/4" stainless steel hose fitting, 2 rubber washers and a roll of waterproof tape
- Available in 15ft and 25ft lengths for RV, camping, chicken coop, home, garden and travel