RV Hose Bags - Waterproof Camper RV Accessories to Store and Organize Motorhome Electrical Cables, Fresh, Black, Grey Water Hoses.
- Black bag for dirty water sewer hose
- Blue bag for the fresh drinking water hose
- Yellow bag for wires/cables, odds and ends
- Keep your hoses separated and keep YOU safe
- 100% waterproof zipper seal design, easy to rinse
- 18x18x10 inches to store up to 100 feet of freshwater hose
- The tough grab handle on the side allows for easy carrying and organization.
- Tear-resistant Oxford fabric and waterproof lined interior, perfect for indoor or outdoor storage.
One of the most important rules for your RV life on the road is to never cross-contaminate your black/grey water and freshwater hoses. You must always keep them separate to avoid any viruses, bacteria and biofilm getting into your freshwater system and potentially leading to you getting sick.
Easily organize and identify your RV, Camper, or Trailer hoses, cables, cords, and equipment with the Boslla waterproof utility storage bags. Our RV hose storage bags ensure that you’ll stay clean, clear, and organized. There’s no need to worry about labeling your hoses with tape and permanent markers. Our large waterproof tags help you to easily identify the right hose.
These bags aren’t just great for your RV or travel trailer hoses, and power and electrical cables, they’re great for the home as well. Use them for your home garden hoses and keep them tidy in your garage. Some customers even use our bags to store their EV charging cables and adapters.