Boslla RGB Series is going to launch the World’s Brightest LED Headlight Bulb with RGB DRL.
With 12 pcs 5W LED chips on each bulb, it achieves 40W Full high power on headlight model. It’s truth that only brightness is not only what every driver only cares about.
Here’re are some question you may care about.
- Will Boslla LED headlight bulb will blind coming vehicles?
- How to switch DRL mode?
- Does it fit on high beam headlight or fog light?
- If flashing high beam quickly, how does Boslla RGB work?
- Does it fit on both high beam and low beam headlight?
Here’re the answers to the questions above.
- Boslla RGB is designed with perfect beam pattern output. Generally, the surface of LED Chip is vertical. Also 360° rotating design allows you to adjust it easily.
- It’s pretty easy to switch between Headlight and DRL mode, all you need to do is switch off and on with 1.2s delay.
- Boslla can fit on low beam, high beam and fog light if the model if within the bulb model bellow.
9005/HB3, 9006/HB4, 9012, 9145, H7, H8/9/11, D1R/D1S
- If switch off and on Boslla RGB Series quickly within 1.2s, it will keep headlight mode when lights on.
- Boslla can work well on both high beam and low beam headlight. And it’s even more stylish with low beam on headlight mode and RGB DRL mode on high beam, which looks like a owl in the night.
Don’t forget to check if the headlight bulb model are different or not on your vehicle.
Any other questions your care about, please leave it in comments and we’ll help you ASAP.