International Free Standard Shipping
(1) The shipping time mentioned above refers to the estimated time of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped.
(2) Business days do not include Saturday/Sunday and any public holidays.
(3) These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times.
(4) For some products, if they are overweight, we will charge an additional shipping fee.
(5) We do not ship to PO Box addresses.
Free Standard Shipping order minimums vary by country and are based on US dollars (USD).
Country list for Free Standard Shipping Over $39
- North American
- South American
*Republic of Ireland
*United Arab Emirates
If you are not in one of the countries shown, then we can not ship to your country via Standard shipping, only the Express Shipping is available. (Enter your address when Checkout to learn the shipping cost).
Your order will be shipped out within 24 hours once it is received and you will receive some emails about the shipment for your packages.
- How does Boslla ship your order and how long does it take to ship?
Our products will ship out from a designated warehouse which is more convenient to arrive at your address.
You will receive a confirmation e-mail after placing an order and another e-mail after your order has been shipped. The second one will contain the tracking information and some instructions on how to track your parcel. The total time it takes to receive your order is described below:
|Shipping method(s)||Shipping time|
|Standard Shipping||5-10 business days|
|Express Shipping||2-5 business days|
Note: The shipping times mentioned above refer to the estimated times of business days that the shipment will take after an order has been shipped. Business days do not include Saturday/Sunday and any public holidays. These estimates are based on normal circumstances and are not a guarantee of delivery times. We are not responsible for the failures or delays in delivery resulting from any force majeure event, such as natural disaster, bad weather, war, and any other event beyond our direct control, such as public holidays and customs issues.
If you require any further information or assistance, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
- What Shipping Company Does Boslla Use?
Boslla has partnerships with many world-leading international shipping companies including but not limited to DHL, USPS, FedEx, 4PX and more.
- Can you ship to my country?
We can ship our products to almost every country and can offer a free shipping service for most of them. We do not ship to: Chinese mainland, Cuba, Iran, North Korea, Sudan, Syria, Ukraine.
- Why can I not select free shipping for my country?
We do not offer free shipping to some countries where we can not guarantee a cheap or reliable delivery service. However, we strive for increasing the number of countries eligible for our free shipping service, and you may discover that this option is available for your country in the near future.
- I urgently need to receive my order. Can I select an express shipping method?
You may have to pay higher shipping fees for selecting an express shipping method. You will be able to choose your preferred shipping method on the checkout page of your order.
- How do I track my order?
Once your order has been shipped, you will receive an e-mail from us with the tracking code and a link where to track it (www.17track.net or http://track.4px.com/).
- Why is my parcel at the local post office?
Orders shipped with Standard Shipping or a free shipping method may be delivered directly to your local post office. We will inform you once it has arrived. Please use your identity document and the tracking number to collect your parcel.
If you are not at home for its delivery or the package is too big for your mailbox, your parcel may return to your local post office. A notice will usually be left on your door or in your mailbox.
- The delivery of my order is taking longer than expected. When will I receive it?
Below are some suggestions:
– Check the status of your order;
– If it can be tracked, calculate the number of business days between its shipment date and the current day. Business days refer to the period of time between Monday and Friday and do not include national holidays or weekends;
– Use the delivery times chart to verify the estimated delivery time of the shipping method you selected;
– If its estimated delivery time has not passed yet, please wait for some other days. If you have not received your parcel during this period of time, you can confirm that the shipping address is correct;
If there are no problems with your address, the delivery of your order may have been delayed by slow Customs, logistics or postal clearance procedures.
If you require any further assistance or if your order is nowhere to be found, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.