Ford Expedition LED Headlight Bulb Upgrades. LED headlight bulb upgrades are a great way to customize your Ford Expedition and provide increased light output where you need it most.
2015-2018 Ford Expedition without Projector LED Headlight Bulb
- Low Beam – H11 LED Bulb
- High Beam – 9005 LED Bulb
Featuring a high number of 50W, 6000LM per bulb, Boslla NP LED headlight bulbs provide you with a brighter light than original halogen bulbs.
Equipped with a standard light beam pattern, a single copper heat pipe for better heat dissipation, and a build-in Canbus design for high compatibility.
- 100W 12000LM High Brightness
- Super Focus, No Dark Spot
- Adjustable Beam Pattern
- Maximum Heat Dissipation
- Plug & Play Replacement
- Built-in CANBUS Design
- Super High Brightness - These LED headlight bulbs to take on 3pcs 72MIL flip chips, providing a high number of 50W, 6000LM per bulb. A huge improvement from the halogen bulbs, allowing you to see farther and wider during the night.
- Efficient Heat Dissipation - These LED headlight bulbs are equipped with a single copper heat pipe, ultra-slim double-sided copper substrate, and 8500RPM high-speed mute fan for better heat conduction and heat dissipation. In addition, the thermistor design keeps the bulb working under normal temperature, making these LED headlight bulbs more stable and having a long lifespan of up to 30,000 hours.
- Perfect Beam Pattern - These LED headlight bulbs offer a perfect 45°cutoff line on low beam and super focused light on high beam with no dark spot, no blinding or dazzling oncoming drivers. These bulbs produce the standard beam like a halogen bulb, but brighter than that. The 360° rotatable retainer helps to adjust the beam pattern for different cars, giving you a safe driving experience.
- Built-in CANBUS - Equipped with a built-in CANBUS design, these LED headlight bulbs are compatible with 99% of vehicles, simply plug into your cars and change your original bulbs with no modification, no error code, no flicking.
- IP67 Water Proof - These LED headlight bulbs have passed the waterproof rating IP67, the excellent waterproof performance makes these bulbs your top pick for traveling in different situations.
- Power: 100W(50W per bulb)
- Lumen: 12000LM(6000LM per bulb)
- Lifespan: 30,000HRS
- Input Voltage: DC9-16V
- Operation Voltage: 13.5V
- Working Current: 2.5A
- Chip: Flip Chip
- Waterproof: IP67
- Warranty: 1 year