9007 LED Headlight Bulbs – 140W 16800LM 6500K White
Featuring 140 watts 16800 lumens great light output, these Boslla 9007 LED headlight bulbs bring you 6 times the brightness from the stock halogen bulbs. And with the support of the intelligent temperature control chip, high heat transfer copper tube, 6063 aluminum lamp body, and 8500 high-speed fans, the lifespan is up to 50,000 hours, which saves you from frequently replacing bulbs. Upgrade your headlight bulbs with these 9007 led bulbs to see farther, drive safer, and go faster!
9007 LED Headlight Bulbs Features
- 360-Degree – No dark spots LED headlight bulbs, 360-Degree light source illuminate without shadows or dead angles.
- 600% Brighter – 6*60 Mil premium LED chips to generate 16,800LM brightness with 6500K cool white color, 600% brighter than Halogens.
- 30,000h Lifespan – 8,500RPM turbo cooling fans ensure a 30,000h lifespan, featuring an IP67 waterproof rating and a 1-year warranty.
- 10 Mins Installation – CAN-BUS ready for 98% of all vehicles, simple 10-min installation, just plug and play, NO modification needed.
9007 LED Headlight Bulbs Specifications
- Voltage: DC 9-16V
- Lifespan: Over 30,000 hours
- LED Chips: 6*60 Mil Flip Chips
- Color Temperature: 6500K White
- Light Power: 140W/set (70W/bulb)
- Luminous Flux: 16,800LM/set (8,400LM/bulb)
- Certification: IP67 Water and Dust Seal, CE, RoHS
LED Bulbs Packages
- 2* LED Bulbs + 2* LED Drives + 1* Manual
Warning Canceller / Anti-Flicker [Important Note]
Please note that some vehicles (such as the 2007+ Dodge, Chrysler, Jeep, GMC, BMW, Mercedes-Bens and more) may require a set of canbus adapters to be installed.
For American vehicles, we advise the Resistor decoder, while for European vehicles, the Capacitor decoder.
To confirm if need a DECODER or not, just remove the original headlight bulb and check if the dashboard show BULB ERROR or not. If your headlights share the same bulb with DRL, there may be a flickering issue, please also try to install CANBUS adapters.