110W 13200LM H7 Headlight Bulb for 2009 MB ML550
This 110W 13200LM H7 led headlight bulb is specially built for the 2009 MB ML550 low beam. Come with customized retainer adapters, 100% perfectly fit the original housing, 100% plug and play, and no modification needed.
H7 Bulb Specification
- Color: Pure White 6000K
- Wattage: 110 Watts Per Pair
- Lumen: 13200 Lumens Per Pair
- Lifespan: Up to 50,000 Hours
- Waterproof: IP 67 Waterproof
- Warranty: 1 Year Warranty
- 500% Brighter. These 110W 13200LM LED headlight bulbs produce a clean white-focused light with no glare and a very well-defined beam that replicates the low and main beam pattern of a standard halogen bulb. Each bulb has 12 x 55 Mil LED Flip chips on it making them one of the brightest in the market.
- See Further. These 110 watts 6000k LED Headlights Bulbs have a superior cool-white light for better clarity. The reach of the beam (how far you can see ahead) is excellent and will provide an all-around much-improved performance over halogen bulbs. They switch on immediately to give you instant light at maximum brightness. They will improve your nighttime driving experience.
- Street Legal Output. This 110 Watts LED bulb was engineered with advanced optical design software, perfectly matching the filament location, allowing the LED to focus light just like your original bulb, preserving the focus and hotspot, with no added glare. This is a safe, functional output, in compliance with photometric standards.
- 50,000 Long Lifespan. A long-lasting, durable design that outlives traditional halogen bulbs. Superior thermal management designed to maximize the life and performance of these 110 watts LED bulbs. IP 67 Waterproof and vibration proof with IC Control, they are manufactured from aviation grade aluminum so are built to last.
- 10 Minutes Easy Installation. Adjustable for left-hand and right-hand drive vehicles to ensure the correct beam pattern with a very simple twist mechanism that locks the bulb into place, these can be universally fitted with ease and are a simple plug-and-play solution with no changes to your existing wiring, they plug into your existing headlight socket.