T10 LED bulb can fit numerous vehicle applications such as trunk lights, hood lights, dome lights, map lights, and footwell lights.
This T10 LED bulb replaces a variety of traditional bulbs including 194, 168, and 912 bulbs. It has 5 LEDs (3030 SMD) that are radially mounted to create a 360 degree viewing angle for better, all-over light emission with reduced hot spots.
Short, tower-style design with miniature wedge base for easy plug-and-play installation. The energy-efficient bulb has a 12V DC operation and is designed to last 30,000 hours on your car, truck, SUV, or van. 25 times longer than incandescent bulbs. Available in white, amber, and red colors.
Color Selection Reference
|Front Side Marker||Amber|
|Rear Turn Signal||Amber/Red|
|Front Turn Signal||Amber/Red/Switchback|
|Rear Side Marker||Red|
|High Mount Stop Light||Red|
|Back Up Light||White|
|Glove Box Light||White|
|Vanity Mirror Light||White|
- Power: 5W
- Voltage: DC 9-24V
- Polarity: No polarity
- Current: 180mA??20mA
- Lifespan: > 30,000 Hours
- LED Chips: 5pcs 3030 SMD
- Color Temperature: 6000K White
- Lumen(per bulb): 200LMS/White, 100LMS/Amber, 50LMS/Red
- Fit bulb size: T10, 147, 152, 158, 159, 161, 168, 175, 184, 192, 193, 194 2825 W5W, comparable size to halogen bulbs.
- Each T10 LED bulb has 5 pcs of high-quality 3030 SMD LED chips, 200 Lumens, 6000K white, 5W output, and low power consumption, 200% brighter than stock halogen.
- 360-degree lighting angle, 87% light source transmittance, and no dark spots bring you a bright and comfortable lighting experience.
- No polarity, no flip, it can light on two sides, no need more modification or flip, plug play, easy install within 5 minutes.
- Used for license plate lights, map lights, dome lights, trunk cargo room lights, side door courtesy lights, marker lights, reading lights, glove box lights, etc.
- Can-bus error free for most vehicles, but the canbus capability may be limited to the newest vehicles especially European vehicles when used as exterior lights (such as for license plate lights, and parking lights)