Why Buy a LED Light Bar?
Adding extra lights to your setup is about more than just increasing the illumination. In fact, the more important thing is the type of light you add. The illuminated surface area, for example, depends on the shape and size of the light.Light bars are extremely popular since they offer broad coverage and different sizes that work for different vehicles and driving conditions. Light bars are a staple of the off-roading community. They can help you see on trails, in the woods, or wherever your off-road adventure takes you.
- Lumens: 4,000LM
- Power: 120W
- Voltage: 9-30V
- Beam Pattern: Spot Flood Combo
- Color temperature:?6000K / 3500K
- Working lifespan: 50,000 Hours
- Working temperature: -22?H to 158?H
- Waterproof rate: IP68
- Warranty: 1 Year
- Multi-Function 6 Modes - Features 6 modes to fit all the weather conditions and different usage. (6000k white, 3500k amber, white+amber; white strobe, amber strobe, white+amber strobe)
- Combo Beam Patterns - With both spot beam and flood beam. The spot beam pattern is great for lighting the road for a long distance. The flood pattern illuminates a broader field of view.
- Power Off Memory - It will maintain the mode before the power failure. For example, if your last used mode is Amber, then the next time you turn it on, it will remain Amber. Easy to switch the modes by the remote MODE controller.
- Wiring Harness Control- A wiring harness with an in-line fuse and toggle switch can make it more simple to install and switch the modes.
- Incredible Brightness - With a staggering 8,000 Lumens and 240 Watts, this 7 inches Light Bar turns night into the day while consuming very little power.
- Excellent Performance - With IP68 Waterproof rated and tough 6063 aluminum housing, this LED light bar has excellent Waterproof, Rustproof, Dust-proof, Quake-proof performance.
- Highly Efficient Cooling - Durable aluminum housings feature custom, oversized heat sinks which keep the temperature down and effectively extend the lifespan beyond 50,000 hours.
- Easy Adjustable Installation - The flexible, adjustable mounting system ensures easy installation. With an adjustable mounting bracket, this light bar can adjust to about 45 degrees and 4 directions.
The LED light bar installation is simple with our mounting bracket and wiring harness. The wiring harness includes the toggle switch, fuse and fuse holder, and a relay, all with quick connectors to simplify the installation.
Step 1: Disconnect your car battery
Step 2: Mount the LED light bar It is important to consider sturdiness when choosing a mounting location. It should be steady enough to hold your light bar in place whenever you go off-roading.
Step 3: Wire harness to the light bar Hook up the connector wires to your light bar (red to red, black to black, and yellow to yellow). When everything is in place, go back to your light bar brackets and adjust the light bar??s angle.
Step 4: Position the relay and the cables Take the red positive cable and mount it directly to the red terminal of the battery. Conversely, ground the black negative cable by attaching it to the chassis.
Step 5: Set the switch in place
Applied positions - Bumper Light, headlight replacement light, windshield light, side light, roof light, back-up/reverse light;
Applied vehicles & equipment - Jeep, truck, Subaru, ATV, UTV, SUV, motorcycle, dirt bike, golf cart, lawnmower, tractor, snow blower, trailer, forklift, boat, excavator, dozer, harvester, etc.
Applied fields - Offroading, firefighting, hunting, fishing/boating, farming/agriculture, construction, mining, gardening, household. (Note: For household lighting, you need to use a voltage transformer/converter to convert the AC 110-120V To DC 12-24V.)
No Roof Rack Mounting Brackets? We have Universal Mounting Brackets that allows you to install the Led Light Bar on the front without drilling!
(Note: This extra bracket is not included in the light bar package, if necessary, please also add it to the cart.)
Boslla 2pcs Universal Hood Mounting Brackets are made to install the Boslla LED light bar and other brand LED light bar in your car front hood. No need to drill into your vehicle bodywork to install the off-road light bar.
- No-Drilling and Stable Design: The Mount Bracket Clamp Holder can be used to install almost all LED Light Bars without drilling. No damage to the car surface paint.
- Anti-Slip Design: The Led Light Bar mounting brackets are made of 304 Stainless Steel, the surface contacting with the front cover of the car covers a multi-layer non-slip composite material and loss prevention materials to ensure that the contact surface of the bracket will not damage the car surface paint.can ensure absolute anti-rust,anti-corrosion.
- Universal Compatibility: It can be used to install almost all LED Light Pods. Easy to install. Rubber covers make sure the brackets won??t slip and won??t damage your car paint at all!
- Tight and Stability & Installation: 3 pcs fixing screws and anti-slip teeth enough to tighten the mounting bracket firmly on the car cover tightly, the lamp also be firmly fixed. A universal mounting bracket using can install it directly in the car's front hood. Can be rotated 60??horizontally and 180??vertically to adjust lighting angle to your demand.
- Wide Application: This damage-free mounting bracket can be used for all car hoods ?? off-road, truck, forklift, excavator, road roller, wagon, pickup, automobile, sedan, saloon, ATV, UTV, SUV and so on. Compatible with most LED, HID, halogen spotlights/fog lights/driving lights or light bars, DRL etc.